Alabama people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LAGlocker

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well, just posting this to see if anyone checks this forum and is on it. I live in lower alabama, mobile to be exact. Was seeing who else was on this board from this area or any where near here. Come on let us know. Lets get this forum going.

Hi! I'm from Tallahassee, but live about 60 miles from Dothan. I joined this forum to be able to find fish related events I may be able to attend. I can also let you all know about anything happening here or near the FL/AL line. I'm interested mainly in freshwater at this time, but eventually would like to have a saltwater tank. Is there anyone on this forum close to me?

WElcome to the board Gunnie, glad to have ya. Not sure what all is going on around this area here where I am, mobile that is, but maybe someone else can chime in on it and let us know. And any info on anything going on around your area will be appreciated also. Hopefully some other board members from these areas or even upstate will come on and let us know about them, or events.

Hi! I'm from Foley, and just found this website thru a link somewhere :) I've had planted F/W tanks for about 4 years, but in the last year have spent most of my attention, effort (and money!) on my beautiful 75 Gallon reef. I must admit, I feel like I neglected my poor f/w/ guys a little, but now that the reef tank has stabilized, have decided to start a 90 gallon f/w plant tank. I'm gonna take down the two tanks I have (a 37 gal. show and a 30 gal.) and put everybody in it. Since it's been a while since I set up a f/w tank I may be asking alot of opinions! It's nice that there are aquarium people in the area, because as I'm sure you know, most people really don't understand! Nice to meet you, Sue

WElcome to this forum and AA Sue, glad to have you with us. Ask away, thats why most of us are here, to learn and help when we can. I know of a few good shops in foley, as I go out there at least twice a week myself. Hope you get yoru tanks set up and running again soon, and post pics if you can.

Back
Top Bottom