Alabamians?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its a start. Sorry you had to leave. WAR EAGLE!!!!

Sent from my X10a using Aquarium

im in albertville ...i have a tough time getting live stock thats worth the money so i am currently working on getting a retailer setup so i can sell fish...if anyone is interested i will let you know when i get it all setup and i can actually give someone a fair deal...

I hear you. I have to order or travel to Atlanta to get anything interesting. Good luck and keep me updated

And when you get ready I'll manage the anniston branch lol

I order most of my fish online. There is a pretty good saltwater store here, a not good sw/fw store and a bunch of chains. I find more variety online though.

here is my problem with both online and the lfs around here...i paid 50 for a 3 inch regal tang. at the lfs and spent 20 in gas to get there. but online they are 25 to 30 but the shipping is 50...its pretty ridiculous...and the store that i go to has crap for variety...if anyone has any suggestions on things they want i will check pricing...im not trying to get rich here im just trying to give people more of an option...

I live in Mississippi but I buy my fish in Mobile a majority of the time. :)

Bham here. We have one store here that is a legit SW LFS. Livestock is a little high but so is quality so it's an even trade off. I'm from Scottsboro, and I can definitely associate with you guys on finding livestock, etc. Let me know about the stuff up in albertville I'd love to give you the business as I am up that way quite frequently.

Khalix said:
I live in Mississippi but I buy my fish in Mobile a majority of the time. :)

I live near mobile. Where do you get your fish from mobile??

Back
Top Bottom