Any clubs in Tallahassee?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gunnie

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have searched the web, and saw in a previous thread that there used to be a club here. Anybody?

Does not seem to be any left... I was hoping the marine club would resurface, but I have never seen their flyers around again...

I'm in Tally town too, but a little different college fan... :D

You are a brave one my friend. I still love you anyway! :wink:

Let me know if you hear anything!

I have enough 'Nole in-laws to keep me fairly safe... but my two year old was yelling "Go Gators!" at the top of his lungs to a bunch of Nole fans in G'squre before the Wake Forrest game. Thought that was going to get me in trouble...

I currently have a 100 gal. cichlid tank with 2 oscars, 2 jack dempseys, & 1 large pleco. I also have a 55 gal. "junk" tank just filled with stuff that doesn't have a place yet, and a 20 gal. long community tank filled with opaline gouramis, cory cats, otocinclus, 1 male betta, & neon tetras. My last tank is a 29 gal. temporarily housing a red eared slider turtle. I also have a 110 high tank currently empty, but not for much longer! And I've only been interested in fish since January!

Woah!!! Off to a great start! I only have one fresh tank a 20 gal gold fish tank for my two year old. I have a 90 reef-in-the-making and a 55.

Good game to your Noles today...

Back
Top Bottom