Any georgians out there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Freshwater is a bit slim in the area. All the locals are sw. I think the closest to alpharetta would be hn1 and sm.

If nothing else, maybe they know more.

Flake said:
Freshwater is a bit slim in the area. All the locals are sw. I think the closest to alpharetta would be hn1 and sm.

If nothing else, maybe they know more.

Ya, we've been chatting, and it's true lol. They're IT. Just trying to see if theres any little hole in the wall places that nobody knows about lol.

the only places I know of that even touch fw anymore are the aviarium and atlantis aquariums.

Where are they? Man, they can't let petsmart and petco monopolize the FW buiz! This sucks!

atlantis is marietta and the aviarium is in duluth. I've heard bad reviews about the aviarium lately. Atlantis is kinda ghetto but the guy knows a lot.

Geez, those are both pushing it. Man, I can't wait to turn 16 so my mom doesn't have to keep driving me to these places! Marietta is almost 2 hours or more, and Duluth is more like an hour.

marietta is 45 minutes and duluth is a half hour tops.

Highways are there for a reason.

Flake said:
marietta is 45 minutes and duluth is a half hour tops.

Highways are there for a reason.

Idk... My cousins lived in Marietta when I was at my old house, and it was already 45 minutes there. Duluth was more like 30, cause that's where my church is, until I moved to Milton. Now Marietta is more like an hour and a half, and Duluth is an hour. :p I hate moving. The one source it moved me closer to is severum and Hn1. Lol... Not entirely a bad thing!

Flake said:
driving from windward parkway to sandyplains is 45 minutes on the nose for me.

Hmm, who knows lol. I was little when my cousins lived in Marietta... It might have seemed longer then.

Hey, I'm in north Georgia!

Was trying to figure out where all the good LFS and dealers are. You guys been to Optimum Aquarium in Hobby Town?

roundar said:
Hey, I'm in north Georgia!

Was trying to figure out where all the good LFS and dealers are. You guys been to Optimum Aquarium in Hobby Town?

Where is that lol? If it's near elijay, or blue ridge, I could possible go check it out.

Where is that lol? If it's near elijay, or blue ridge, I could possible go check it out.

Optimum Aquarium
840 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW #700
Kennesaw, GA 30144
(678) 594-2272

It's a good store, I mean I haven't exactly been to a huge number of lfs but this one is was clean, had lots of stuff, clean tanks etc. Staff seemed reasonably knowledgeable. About 40m drive for me.

I'm in Acworth/Marietta during the summers and Athens during the school year. I hop around to a lot of lfs in both areas. I go to Optimum all the time. I also go to Atlantis, Creation Reef, and Aquarium Outfitters in Athens

Back
Top Bottom