Any KY people on here.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lexington, and just joined the forum. Just curious anybody into plants in lexington area?

Im from southern Illinois, about 40 minutes from paducah. Any good fish stores in that area?

joel618 said:
Im from southern Illinois, about 40 minutes from paducah. Any good fish stores in that area?

There are only two places in Paducah that have saltwater. Both are small one has better service I think. I have bought from both and have not had any problems but they are limited in selection.

In owensboro the only place that does saltwater is the fish doctor on 54 other than that I use petsmart

Lex

Lexington as well. Any one know of any cool lfs in the lex area? I've found MVP and Incredipet to have the best selection so far. Just wondering if anyone knows of any hidden Gems that I might have missed.

I aM near Paducah ky. Into cichlids trying to find others interested as well.

Bowling Green here.

Check out tankoutlaws.com, local area fish "club" for the TN/KY area.

Louisville. I'm just getting started. My daughter has a 30 tall, I have a 60 long and 65 tall. I'd love to get in contact with other hobbyist to trade fish or plants.

Back
Top Bottom