any NC folks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man if you would of asked yesterday we could of met. I was in Durham all day yesterday. Now I'm back in Reidsville.

I have a 40 gallon with light hood and fluval 306 filter for sale in Charlotte if anyone is looking or knows anyone

He jungle fowl I am in Mooresville NC, we are really lose. Where do you go for fish and shrimp the most? I have heard of Fintastic down in Charlotte, but have never been there. Do you ever to Upscale Aquatics in Huntersville?

I visited Fintastics a few times. Prices were pretty high, but they had a nice selection of plants. From what I understand they are no longer in business though.

Yes, Fintastic is completely close down and won't be open anymore. I really liked it, it was the biggest store in Charlotte. They did have a wide selection in freshwater/planted tank and salter water...even though price was high as Reygan said.

I've been in Upscale Aquatic as well and they were fine. Probably the closest fish store for your location Nils.

Loving my peaceful, low maintenance 40b community....you?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom