any NC folks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
55 gallon that was cycling until I broke it down but getting it running again this week. A empty 55 in the garage and a 30 planted with German blue rams.

Soon to pick up a 125 and 60 gallon thinking possible piranha tank :) they have always fascinated me even though they are filthy

I'm always getting new tanks so if anyone needs one let me know. The spare 55 may be getting sold soon if I don't use it

Yea a few in my 30

image-1830514920.jpg

Anyone selling any drift wood or know a good place to get some!

Anachris? I think. We got it at petsmart was in one of their tanks

Hopefully when I get over this cold I have I'll really start to cycle it and get it ready been dealing with the 30 lately. Nitrites are going crazy in it

Reygan2 said:
Too funny! I'm also in Marion...really thought I was alone in the fw aquarium scene. What are you going to do with your 55g?

Haha awesome! Marion folk unite! Right now we are cleaning it up. I just got into this hobbie so i am still a newbie. So far I want a natural look with sand driftwood and live plants. But yes, Marion is dead on lfs. I read online that there is a store in Asheville that is mainly sw but also sells fw things. So when Im ready I'll look there. My mom says we should go to Hickory to look. Where did you go for your tank?

The best LFS is "The Sea Chest II" in Morganton. Do you guys grow plants?

Yeah, I've purchased several fish from there. Robin is pretty cool. My preference is Blue Ridge Reef and Pet in Black Mountain. Chip is extremely knowledgable in tank/fish care IMO.
I've been into plants for about 6 months now. I do mainly low light species like crypts, java fern, swords, micro sword, wisteria and anubias, because I'm not injecting CO2 at the moment. I plan to do pressurized though. It can be extremely overwhelming at first bc there is so much to learn. I'm happy to finally say I have conquered algae:dance:. If you're into plants you'll understand my enthusiasm.
Do you have planted tanks?

Back
Top Bottom