any NC folks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A little late but still sad to hear that Fantastic closed down. If you ask me Upscale Aquatics is still pretty steep in prices but they have good stuff. I do know Sea Shell Pet Shop, anyone else ever go there? Really old store and it's pretty run down but they have more fish and plants than anything else in the store. I like it there but selection wise I would always go back to Upscale. Any other stores that I haven't heard about near Mooresville? I'm always looking for a good LFS.

Almost 2 years late but I'm in the Rocky Mount/Wilson area. Maybe we can get some NC members active in this thread again

Good try getting this one going again. I'm in raleigh. Anyone wanna trade freshwater plants or saltwater corals

All I have for freshwater plants is S Repens, Purple Mudwort, and Windelov Java Fern. Fairly common plants

Good try getting this one going again. I'm in raleigh. Anyone wanna trade freshwater plants or saltwater corals

Just moved to Leland near Wilmington from NJ. Haven't started back up yet. Anybody good LFS near me?

Back
Top Bottom