Any panhandle FL people or groups?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Buu

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm near Panama City and just curious. Having a real difficult time finding a nice fish store here! My go to LFS seems to be going down the gutter, and all others are out of business (other than petsmart and pet supermarket.). I go to Destin and pensacola every so often and may have to start looking there! Petland in Pensacola was gorgeous.

Anyways just curious if anyone is around me =) would be especially cool to find a fellow mom who is crazy about fish too! Also if anyone know any meet ups in the area, information would be greatly appreciated. I always see how some cities are so lucky to have conventions and swaps!

I'm just outside of Pensacola, so I hear ya on the pet store thing. A few of the nice ones in the area are Water World in pensacola, and bluewater zoo in niceville. For the most part, there isn't any FW stuff going on in this area, but there is an active SW community at panhandlereefers.

I'm in Pensacola Fl
There was a nice mom and pop in Panama City in the mid 2000s but haven't live there since 2005

Rick

Back
Top Bottom