Anyone coming to the Atlanta (AAAA) auction?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HN1

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey all! Just wondering if there was a chance to meet any new AAers Sunday at the auction. SM & I will be there along with a couple people that we know from here and other forums. Come on out, it's gonna be a blast and there's always a ton of great fish!

Atlanta Area Aquarium Association

Man, I wish I lived close enough to come down and at least meet you and SM and take yall out to dinner. I wish we had one of those up here!

Man, I wish I lived close enough to come down and at least meet you and SM and take yall out to dinner. I wish we had one of those up here!

We were up in Kentucky for Labor day man. Next time, we'll plan an extra day and come take you out for dinner!

Hey len,

How far is this place from the Atlanta Airport? I work for Airtran and can fly down there for Free. It might be worth it to take a 1 or 2 day vacation. :)

Less than an hour drive I think. Come on down, we've at least got a couch still available! lol

I am not going to make it this year! Maybe next year though. Anyone that goes should meet Len and Marcie...they are cool people! Super nice too. ;) It stinks I won't get to meet ya'll again.

You are too sweet Kristin. That's a bummer, we were actually talking about it and hopeful that you'd find your way out. There's always March! :)

Back
Top Bottom