Anyone from oklahoma here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cdepriest6009

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well I'm from Oklahoma born and raised her. I'm currently living in Norman but grew up in northwestern ok. I was wondering if anyone was from around these parts and if there was any lfs around besides petsmart I have found one called wet pets by Steve but was tring to see if there was anymore around

Hi there! I'm also from the okc area. Nice to find you here, there is s pet store in Midwest city. The mostly have SW but do have some FW too. I believe the name is Pet Vet

I live in Yukon OK. There is a place called Tanks Alot on Czech and Reno in Mustang and some Petcos around.

Kind of an old thread but I'm from Oklahoma too! Just a little west of okc. I get all my fish from wet pets but I've been wanting to check out tanks a lot.

I just gave Tanks A Lot 10 juvie convicts about a week ago. My tank is overpopulated. Their selection isn't that big but they have some pretty sw fish.

I just keep seeing these adds for "The Fish Whisper" check out okcfish.com I think if your interested in any cichlids and it says he sells his fish there. Have you ever heard of it?

I know this is an old thread but a new shop has opened up in okc on 15th street right off of I-35. I'm pretty sure it's called exotic aquatics. And they have some amazing cichlids, most of them they breed themselves. It's a very nice shop. I recommend going by if you get a chance! I get all my fish from There now

Hi I'm from okc also and love wet pets and tanks alot is good also, never been to Yukon store or MWC store but I'd like to know where MWC store is located as that's close to me. There's also the reef shop off I-40 and south of meridian mostly SW but have some nice chiclids also. I know "the fish whisperer" aka kurtis, I've bought a few african chiclids from him and theyve been great fish he has an awesome selection of chiclids and they are beautiful with great coloring, he has more fish and cheaper than ive seen in any store also just got a 70 gallon tank from him thats going to be my first SW (needing cheap SW equipment if any Okies have some) PS - Kurtis has a website up now with some nice pics of his chiclids and if you go see them in person they acts illy look that vibrant
http://okcfish.com/

Bully405Customz said:
I know this is an old thread but a new shop has opened up in okc on 15th street right off of I-35. I'm pretty sure it's called exotic aquatics. And they have some amazing cichlids, most of them they breed themselves. It's a very nice shop. I recommend going by if you get a chance! I get all my fish from There now

I've seen that place on yahoo maps but thought they made aquariums for some reason, I may have to stop in there today - thanks

They are really nice there and probably have more fish than kurtis was what I've heard. Plus they have male peacocks for only like $25 better than 50 at wet pets

I went the other day to pet vet in MWC and Walmart had more fish stuff lol. Anyone know where that other store on 15th is located exactly? Thanks

Yeah. I go there all the time. Just get on i35 south from i40 and it will be your first exit onto 15th. Turn right once you exit and it's in a white sheetmetal strip mall like building on your right. It's a little obscure but it's nice once you get inside.

They aren't even fully open yet, and are only really there Wednesday-Saturday. Right now about 95% of what they have are cichlids which is perfect for me

Ya i just have a cichlid tank now so that works, I'm trying to get a folwr up and running but still have a ways to go

Back
Top Bottom