anyone from the North ga or tn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ernesto87

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Any from North ga I live in Dalton looking to see if we have any locals on here

Severum Mama and myself are in Forsyth County. I believe there are several members located in the N Ga area. We've also got great local clubs.

Yeag would be awesome where's is that county I'm from Whitfield

This is weird...not sure if I'm allowed to post this on here or not, but I was going to do an ad tonight about some fish I am trying to re-home for free and the site wont let me post in classifieds at all. Guess I'll try again tomorrow and see what happens. Just wanted to give a heads up to you local folks, though (since I'd be able to meet you somewhere if you were interested).

HN1 said:
Severum Mama and myself are in Forsyth County. I believe there are several members located in the N Ga area. We've also got great local clubs.

hey im from forsyth county too!!

do they meet once every month or a few times a year? how often?, I meant. never been to one and would like to

We meet monthly. Atlanta Area Aquarium Association - Meeting Information

There are two large auctions (March & September) held at the Atlanta Farmers market along with a July picnic and December Xmas party. The other meetings consist of a speaker (we get some world class speakers- i.e. Konings, Wessell, Devlin, Ramsey, etc) and then a mini auction. Our next meeting is this Sunday, August 5th. We also have great Breeders & Horticulturalists award programs. Fun club, you should come check it out! Feel free to PM me or severum mama for any AAAA related questions. :)

ok thank you! the programs sounds great!! looking foward to it in the near future

Where are you willing to meet up to?

If this question was meant for me, I would be willing to go south into downtown Atlanta to re-home these fishes. I would also probably go as north as Cartersville (because I have some friends that live there and I could meet them for food, lol) or up 400 to Dahlonega (again, a friend and food). Maybe elsewhere too, it just depends. Will try again to post my ad in a minute....

What kind of fish do u have
Here's the ad I finally was able to post:

Up for grabs are four cory catfish. I believe two are male and two are female (based on the large size of the first two, and the fact that I've seen them lay eggs; and also based on the small size of the other two and the fact that I've seen them EAT the eggs after the others lay them).

I also have a red platy, 5 neon tetras and a serpae tetra. These fish are all from a 40 gallon tank that I've had for the past year and a half...the tank has practically run itself (don't you love it when that happens?) and I've never had any problems. I am having to downsize to a tiny tank and I need to get these fish a new home.

Back
Top Bottom