Anyone know of a fish club in upstate sc?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FastFly67

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Greenville myself here. Very few mom & pop LFS around here than I know of. Would love to meet people to help me expand my knowledge.

FastFly67 said:
Greenville myself here. Very few mom & pop LFS around here than I know of. Would love to meet people to help me expand my knowledge.

Charlotte Area Aquatic Society. CAAs.COM

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread.

If you are looking for a club dealing with saltwater, try RASOC (Reef Aquarium Society of Charlotte).

Retired_AF said:
I just found a place in Fort Mill called Reef Czar. It's probably the best lfs I have found in a while. It deals with fresh and saltwater and has the nicest collection of Coral Frags I have seen yet.

Do you ever go to FINTASTICS? Love that store.

If you are looking for a club dealing with saltwater, try RASOC (Reef Aquarium Society of Charlotte).

Do you go

Been once..it was awesome. I bought a really nice piece of dw. My brother lives in Charlotte and I just found out about Fintastics not too long ago. I will definately go back. They have the largest and healthiest looking selection I've ever seen. Not to mention accessories and decor. I live near Asheville, so it's a couple of hours away from me. I've just been a little scared of transporting fish that far, but obviously it can be done:).

Reygan2 said:
Been once..it was awesome. I bought a really nice piece of dw. My brother lives in Charlotte and I just found out about Fintastics not too long ago. I will definately go back. They have the largest and healthiest looking selection I've ever seen. Not to mention accessories and decor. I live near Asheville, so it's a couple of hours away from me. I've just been a little scared of transporting fish that far, but obviously it can be done:).

A few hours is nothing, when you buy online it takes 2 days. Just tell them how far you have to go, im sure they'd add more water and air.

Reygan2 said:

They also have a Facebook page too! !!

meloyelo said:
I work about 10 minutes from Fintastic. I go in to "browse" at least a couple times a week during lunch break. Awesome store.

Meloyelo

Id be there everyday if I were closer

Back
Top Bottom