Best SW Florida LFS?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flreefer

Aquarium Advice Addict
I Live in Sarasota county. I would like to here about your favorite LFS! I have a 180g mixed reef, and even in Fl. A good LFS is hard to come by. I have my favorites, and I would like to here yours! Would also love to trade frags with some area members!

View attachment 81640

My 180, ready for some fragging!

Very nice tank. There's a new store opening in April in Naples that's gonna be awesome! Lol. :p

Vinny in Naples is great as is boardroom in ft Myers. Fish central is decent in Naples. Don't ask me about the Barrier Reef though.

Thanks, keep me posted on your progress! I've really been entertaining the idea of getting into the farming side of the hobby. It will take some time, but that's what I would really enjoy doing. Good luck and thanks for the reply!
Oh yeah, if ever in Sarasota, Coral Connection on Clark, and Epic Reefs on Bee Ridge are both good for corals and some fish. Best place for fish, probably Seascape off 41, they're prices are a little higher, but hey have a wide selection and they quarantine for 2 weeks, although Naples would be a hike with fish!

Flreefer said:
Thanks, keep me posted on your progress! I've really been entertaining the idea of getting into the farming side of the hobby. It will take some time, but that's what I would really enjoy doing. Good luck and thanks for the reply!
Oh yeah, if ever in Sarasota, Coral Connection on Clark, and Epic Reefs on Bee Ridge are both good for corals and some fish. Best place for fish, probably Seascape off 41, they're prices are a little higher, but hey have a wide selection and they quarantine for 2 weeks, although Naples would be a hike with fish!

Ehhh. Not too bad if a hike. I've made the trip to wholesales in Miami several times with great success. But I'll keep em in mind!

Shout out to Bulldog reefs Naples newest and best upcoming reef store. Can't wait to see those new zoas coming in. I might send my buddy down there for me bc my wife has class tomorrow night

Back
Top Bottom