Carolina Aquatics Trade Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Iceman13579

Aquarium Advice Newbie
1st Annual Carolina Aquatics Trade Show
brought to you by SCAA (- Home)
Saturday, January 19th, 2013
11am until 5pm
Campus Life Center Ballroom at USC Upstate

$2.00 general admission, kids are free

Interested in being a vendor? Visit our site or PM me directly

The campus cafeteria will be open for lunch (all you can eat) and there are many fast-food places in easy driving distance.

USC Upstate is located just off of I-85 in Spartanburg, SC

Directions to USC Upstate:
800 University Way, Spartanburg, SC 29303
For an interactive map: USC Upstate Mobile Map
Olin B. Sansbury, Jr. Campus Life Center Ballroom (CLC Ballroom)
Signs will be posted

From I-85 in either direction...
Use Exit 72 on to U.S. 176 towards Spartanburg. Take the Vally Falls road exit. There will be a traffic light at the end of the ramp. Turn left onto Valley Falls road. Stay in the right-hand lane and you will be "forced" to turn right onto University Way at the second light after you get onto Valley Falls road. Follow University Way around until you encounter a really small traffic circle. As you go around the circle, take the second turn, Gramling Drive (the one that doesn't take you toward the campus water fountain!). You'll see a covered bus stop on the right. Take the next right into the parking lot, then turn left at the second road. The Smith Science building will be on your right, continue down past the Humanities and Performing Arts building and the CLC is the last building on the right.
Follow the SCAA signs!

From I-26 in either direction...
Exit on to I-85 northbound, and follow the above directions. Using I-85 instead of Business I-85 is the preferable route.

Back
Top Bottom