Columbia/Lexington, South Carolina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Or Sea Critters Depot in N. Myrtle Beach, Bruce is a nice guy. Worth the 2 hour drive .

Fishy business aquariums & supplies

652 bush river rd

Fishy business aquariums & supplies

652 bush river rd

Just visited there yesterday. Great selection of coral, and adequate selection of SW fish. Very friendly staff. Animal supply house in Irmo on Lake Murray Blvd has some stuff as well, worth a trip, but nothing compared to Fishy Business.

I have nothing now just planing it out, and where I'm setting it up at. I sould have some stuff started tank wise by march hopefully.

I am also in Lexington SC. I like Fishy Business..although they can be a bit pricey when it comes to Freshwater. If you are looking to start a SW tank they have TONS of stuff though. I am a freshie myself and always on the hunt for a good FW LFS. As a hobbyist I am also always up for buying selling and trading with local people too though. That is usually how I find the stuff I want to purchase...either local people or the classifieds on forums.

Cool. Ill have to check them out the next time I go down. If u guys are in charlotte you should check out FINTASTICS one awesome store. They design ans build aquariums!!!

So excited to see people right close to me! I live in Irmo. Sadly I had to move out of my old place and have no tanks set up :'( hope to set the 55, 20, or even 10 up soon.

Back
Top Bottom