Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Southern States
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-25-2003, 06:01 PM   #1
AA Team Emeritus

Email from a LFS in Gainesville

I am on the mailing list of my LFS in gainesville, Aquatecture of Gainesville, and I received this email today.

Quote:
Dear: Valued customer

This is our first email and we would like to thank "you" the customer for your business. We are offering 10% off live goods with a copy of this email, but only one per customer. We just received 40 corals today from Indonesia as well as fish hand picked from our wholesalers in Tampa. We are expecting a shipment from out west on Friday or Saturday. In stock we have marble cat sharks retailing for $150, Large Passer Angels, Blue Tangs, sm. Powder Blue tang, Flame Hawks, Sunset wrasses, Acroporas, and Frogspawn corals. We will also be receiving on Friday, Scott fairy wrasses, Red head fairy wrasses, and more Blue tangs. We are expecting a large number of Purple Tangs as well. Please feel free to make up a wish list of species you would like to obtain. We will do our best to accomidate all of your requests, (based on availability). We currently receive specimens of coral/fish/rock/inverts from all over the world. Thanks for your support and we at Aquatecture hope to see soon .

David Beckerink @ Aquatecture Aquatics Gainesville FL.

Visit Nature Coast Photography
reefrunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2003, 10:29 PM   #2

Very cool. I think I might take a trip down to take a look.
Old 04-05-2003, 06:52 PM   #3
AA Team Emeritus

Another Email

Quote:
Dear: Valued Customers
We have just received our new shipment and every thing looks great. We are offering some specials this week: Scott's fairy Wrasses are only $44.99, Blue Tangs tiny 18.99, Blue Tangs sm. 28.99, Blue Tangs Lg. 40.99, 10% off fish, and 10% one or two corals, 15% off three corals, and 20% off four or more corals. We also are offer free phytoplankton with two corals and free phytoplankton and rotifers with three or more corals! Please act fast this is a limited time offer.

Thanks from David@Aquatecture Aquatics

Old 04-06-2003, 10:42 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to Zack
thats worth a trip 8O
Old 04-07-2003, 04:06 PM   #5

I really need to get down to Gainesville to check it out... Does anyone know of any LFS in the St. Augustine area?
Old 04-22-2003, 09:34 PM   #6
AA Team Emeritus

Another...seems kinda steep for LR, but I haven't bought any really nice S. Pacific rock in years...

Quote:
Dear customers.
We are some specials on Tonga self and Tonga branch rock this some the best encrusted rock you will ever see. It is 8.99 for 1 to 25 pounds, and 7.99 for 25 to 50 pounds, and 6.99 for 50 pounds and above. These are some great deals on live rock so don't let these pass you by.

Thanks from Aquatecture aquatics. and David

Old 04-23-2003, 12:08 PM   #7

10lbs for $100 is kinda steep.. I think I will buy locally. I still want to get down there to see the rest of the stuff..
Old 06-09-2003, 07:48 PM   #8
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Hello everyone,

I stopped by Aquatecture (sp?), and it appears there is alot of cleaning and remodeling being done. They had a couple great deals on fish. I bought a large Halequin Tusk for $49. I was told by the employee that it was recently sold and being redone for only salt water fish and corals. They said a coral shipment was coming soon. I'll be back.

Mark
Old 06-09-2003, 07:55 PM   #9
AA Team Emeritus

That's good to hear, last time I was by, they had very little and the store was in a shambles, hopefully they will be back up to speed within a few weeks.

Old 06-09-2003, 08:04 PM   #10

Sounds like it is coming along...I will check back with them in July

Tags
lfs

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

« Skimmer | Sale »