Fish sale in Tallahassee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fernzpat

Aquarium Advice Activist
FINS EXPRESS

SATURDAY & SUNDAY

SUPER SALE

SALT FISH Buy 2 get 1 FREE

FRESH FISH Buy 1 get 1 FREE

LIVE ROCK $6.00 per pound

CORALS 15% OFF

HEATERS 25% OFF

THERMOMETERS $1.25

MEDICATIONS 15% OFF

Special offers limited to in stock items less than or equal to the lowest purchased priced fish

Fernzpat,
I know I'm too late for the sale, but where is the Fins Express?

Actually they are having another sale this week... I believe, I would send you a link but I deleted it. The are on Captitol Circ. SE just before it hits Apalachee.

Small store but really friendly staff.

Thanks! I found the web site, and will be checking them out after the gun show tomorrow! :lol:

I hope you like it!

I hate the guy on T'ville road - He's a jerk IMO, although he has clearly the best looking fish store in the area.

Fernzpat,
Try House of Pets on N. Monroe St. across the street from El Chico, and Carol's critters on Pensacola Street in that little shopping center a little west of big lots.
House of Pets is where it all started for me, and that's where I get my ghost shrimp.

:wink:

Well, I went to Fins Express and enjoyed it very much! I saw some discus looking for a new home, but I am just not ready yet. They sound very nice, and I really liked their selection of fish! Thanks for letting me know about this place!

No problem, have you been to the T'ville rd. store yet???

P.S. Thought I saw your saying on a bumper sticker riding around the other day...

:D

Are you talking about Aquatic Realm? Yeah, I've been there. I like their Seminole tank. :lol: I've never bought anything there though.

Back
Top Bottom