Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HEY GUYS! We are having our annual Fish auction in Jacksonville!!

Last year we had fish from Mike's Cichlids, Imperial Tropicals, Fishheads! We also had over 300 items!! Come see us!!

Attachments

• 2015-TROPICAL-FISH-AUCTIONpicture.jpg
    2015-TROPICAL-FISH-AUCTIONpicture.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 449
fl

yall come on down too the panhandle we ll eat some shrimp and grits

Panama City, aka lower Alabama

Wish I was down south after reading up on the much better fish and plant selection around Tampa and Orlando

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Orlando has a few good LFS and different selection of plants but there are way too many tourist here. LoL

Sent from my SM-N910T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I know what you mean about tourist, we may not have Disney and universal, but we are "the spring break Capitol of the world" so I think I would happily trade drunk freshmen for families

Panama City, aka lower Alabama

Wish I was down south after reading up on the much better fish and plant selection around Tampa and Orlando

Why not make a weekend trip to this area so you can go to both Tampa and Orlando? Both are only about 6 hours by car from you and about an hour apart of each other. ;)

I'll actually be in Tampa end of the month to help some friends move, me and the mrs are thinking about moving to Melbourne if she can get a job in the school system there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends on what you are looking for ( salt or freshwater) but fishy business, oceans direct, sea life aquatics, and world wide coral are some good ones.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yep. I have heard great reviews about all of them

Back
Top Bottom