Frags for free

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I'm looking in my tank and I see that my M. cap is burning the crap out of my S. hysterix, so I move the S. hysterix. but the place I want to move it to has alot of T. reniformis growing all over...and I noticed my xenia has spread and is getting the crap kicked out of it by my P. damicornis. So I spent the last hour rearranging, glueing and fragging and glueing somemore. What I have is a couple of small T. reniformis frags (and a 3rd larger frag, if the superglue doesn't hold it in place) and 2 xenia frags. 1 xenia has 2 small branches and the other has one larger branch. Pics will be posted in a couple of days. This is local only, I'll drive as far as gainesville, I'm in Cedar Key, but I can only meet on Mon or Tues. They're free. First come first serve, post here or PM me ;)

I will take em off your hands gladly...We can work out the details.

BTW, I was just looking at my tank and I'm probably gonna have a P. damicornis frag as well, one of the branches is a little to close to the M. cap and I'll probably snip if off this weekend. The branch looks like it will make a Y shaped frag of about 1.5-2" from bottom to top ;)

OK, update...here is what I got.
3 Turbinaria reniformis (yellow scroll) frags
2 xenia frags
1 Pocillipora damicornis frag

Pics in a little bit (except the xenia, it looks like Red Sea Pulsing xenia ;) ). Now Tim, you never answered...do you want all the frags?

Here's the pics...

T. reniformis
frag1.jpg

T. reniformis
frag3.jpg

T. reniformis
frag4.jpg

Pocillipora damicornis
frag2.jpg

Sure do, it is going to make my tank that much more close to a reef... :D

I wish I had something to trade you, I have a bunch of xenia :lol:

Status