Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Southern States
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-18-2005, 04:04 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Good Fish Stores Around Phoenix

Anyone know about good fish stores in the Phoenix area. (I live in Mesa just barely across the border from Tempe.)

I just moved here, and the Petco and Petsmart near me aren't so hot.

Old 08-18-2005, 06:10 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak

You can try Pets Inc. It is at the NE corner of Southern/Mill in Tempe. They have a big selection of FW and SW fish. Lots of equipment as well.
Another place would be Phoenix Tropical. It is an older place that sometimes has a good selection of fish and other times its so so.Not much in the way of equipment since its small. They are on 37th street about 4 blocks north of Thomas in Phoenix.
the last place I can think about is place right off of I-17/Thomas just east of I-17. Can't think of the name but its a huge place. Lots of tanks and equipment, some SW fish but the FW fish selection is not any better the Petsmart/Petco.
Between the 3 places I like Pets Inc. the best. Overall they have the best selection of stuff and the best prices. Phoenix Tropical would be second

penpitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 06:33 PM   #3

Thanks. I'll take a look at Pets Inc. today after school. It's not far from home, and it's not terribly far from ASU.
Old 08-19-2005, 12:10 AM   #4

I stopped by there. They've got lots of good stuff. Thanks.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com