Hello everyone!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tabitha

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi everyone!! what cities do you live in?

im in murfreesboro (go to mtsu) and used to live in chattanooga and shelbyville.

hey athens is near where i used to live lol... i havent been in a long long time.. isnt it near dunlap?? i could be turned around tho haha

anyways murfreesboro is the typical college town :D its not really really boring but not too exciting, kinda a nice middle ground.. i think im getting old tho i just dont have the desire to go out anymore i would rather sit at home HAHA

well anyways nice talking to you all so far :D

Dino said:
Just east of Athens in Englewood.
But I work in Athens.
Glad to have you join us.

Dino

Dino, Where do you work? I work for Surveillance Systems here in Athens.

I'm in Athens, also.

I used to live in Murfreesboro, whilst getting my B.S. in Recording Industry. I lived across the street at University Terrace Apts. I ran the Outer Limits comic shop for a while- until I decided to move back here. What fish shop are you using, Tabitha?

2Cents- I'm not sure where S. Systems is, but I think I see a van with that name on it in town a good bit.:)

i go to petsmart for my fish stuff (and the other animals)... theres one called petland that recently reopened and they have good stuff but same brands as petsmart and petsmart is cheaper... theres another one on broad street that has a wide variety of animals and tons of aquarium stuff but its also a little expensive.. they actually have a wallaby for sale!! i forgot the name of it tho...

man everyone here is recording industry.. i was criminal justice but now im chemistry. i think im on the 7 year non doctorate college plan LOL... this is my 3rd year now but i changed my freakin major.. oh well

Dino said:
I work at the post office as the money job.
Then I come home and work on the fish farm here, heheheeh.

Tabitha, I know the feeling. Started out secondary education ended up biology.

Dino

You work at the Athens post office? Cool, which department? I mena in the building or on a route?

Hi Tabitha and welcome. I live in Cincinnati, OH. Not quite as far away as Annie but far enough. Like Dino, I too work for the USPS.

Bryan

Back
Top Bottom