Hey Reefrunner...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fernzpat

Aquarium Advice Activist
Can you steer me to any links on Zoos? You had some awesome pictures the other day and I think I am falling in love with those things. I have not seen any in the LFS...

-Patrick

As a non-Zook basher that was particularly sweeeeetttt! If my little guy wasn't sick during the game I would have been able to really enjoy it!

Any good info sites or articles that you know of on the zoos?

I have been won over by his personality... I love his enthusiasm and tireless energy, plus I think he is one of the best recruiters in the nation!

This is the same formula that the Criminoles have used minus the Depends wearing coach....

:)

I have been won over by his personality... I love his enthusiasm and tireless energy, plus I think he is one of the best recruiters in the nation!

I agree with his recruiting abilities, and would love to see him remain as a recruiter ;) I think his personality would do us more good, if he could coach football too ;)

I think it is WAY to early to give up on him as a coach! He had a Junior All-star QB who did not want to learn his system last year + no O-line at all.

This year a VERY VERY young team (I think 26 Freshman playing?)

We will see in the next couple of weeks whether he can coach against teams with lesser talents...

Back
Top Bottom