Hi all in N. Florida...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Florida8

Aquarium Advice FINatic
How about an update on everyone and tank info :)

I'm starting a cycle on 3 tanks this week. Have Never done shrimp cycle so it'll be new and weird having nothing tolook at but rotting shrimp LOL...

I am putting the 29g mini reef in our room, only a pair of percs, zoos and shrooms with some nice LR.

A 50g reef in the family room, which I have no idea what will go in it. Pehaps a maroon clown (last of course), a royal gramma, a pair of pearly headed jawfish and any ideas on something small...what else might be nice in there once we are cycled and able to add some life to the tank? Need something blue :)

The other 50g will be for our 11yo son to set up any way he would like, but he can't make up his mind... ;)

Whats everyones favorite LFS and why?

For me, Kims' Pet Creations on Main street is the top of my list.
2nd I hate AquaZoo because of crappy advice, but they have great corals and they are all 40% off LOL. And Petco at the beach here... they are the cleanest place I have ever seen , ever... like a hospital... heard the bad stories but this one doesn't fit the mold... but I have never bought fish there... just really clean and the fish always look great.

Back
Top Bottom