Hi from Tallahassee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gunnie

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi everybody. Yep a newbie here, excited about this forum. I am addicted to forums, and am excited about being here. I hope to learn a lot here, and will contribute when I can!

blannit blannit, dude is a lady, blannit blannit, dude is a lady :lol:

I believe it is Kim right???

Good to have you here!

Yep, I'm a she. I do have a slight interest in handcuffs, edged weapons and firearms though 8O Thanks for the welcome.

Oh and reefrunner, say hi to Pepe and the guy who rents out the golf carts. I had a blast the last time I was there. We even had the cops follow us for a couple of blocks! :D

Thanks for the link gunnie. I think that I may have found a new home.
Let me know when yall want to make the trip to the aquarium.
GO GATORS!!!!!!

Let me know when yall want to make the trip to the aquarium.

Which one? Are we planning a trip? I must be outta the loop??

I'm personally pretty busy right now, but after the first of the year, I'd love for us to organize a trip somewhere.

Yep, USMC has tickets for the aquarium in Tampa, & was trying to organize a trip on another forum. Since the other forum is not set up like this one in regions, there was not a lot of response from other fish people in the same general area. This forum allows folks from the same general geographical area to get better organized.

I have a membership which alowes me to get up to 8 people into the aquarium for free. It would be a great trip for all so bring the better halfs and the kids. This month they are giving classes on setting up a marine aquarium. This would be a great chance for those thinking of going marine to learn from the experts as well as a good time for those of us already salty to refresh our memories and learn some new stuff.
We could make a day of it and storm the LFS's in Tampa while were there.
USMC

Back
Top Bottom