is everyone asleep?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im about three and a half hours from Charlotte so thats a little far to drive for the meetings but my parents live there also so i am usually around there every few months or so! Thanks for the link!

You're welcome. I live that far from Charlotte too, but North. I went to one meeting that was a combined Charlotte club and my plant club, but the Charlotte folks didn't come! (Ok, it was Easter weekend). I'm kinda a 'long distance' member.

Ok, I am real sorry that I have neglected this board. Lets make this one worth representing NC. :D

Hello, i am new to the board. just wanted to say hi. Hey, beachbumin. I go to Wrightsville a ton. Where are you and do you run or work for one of the businesses there?

First off welcome to the board! Secondly I own local valet parking company and I am Mortgage Broker during the day so if you know anyone in nc or va I can get them great rates! I usually go out at the souht end to surf so you may have seen me riding around! oh well enough about me tell us about you. Once again welcome to the board

Back
Top Bottom