Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Southern States
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-27-2005, 10:32 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Send a message via ICQ to HighTide Send a message via AIM to HighTide Send a message via MSN to HighTide Send a message via Yahoo to HighTide
Jacksonville (North Florida) locals...

I was out and about this last weekend and stopped in to AquaZoo in Mandarin, they are having a sale (actually both locations, Beach as well). 40% off all corals @ Mandarin and 40% off corals and SW fish @ Beach... after carefully going thru all of the reef tanks at both locations I broke ALL the rules and picked up several different pieces I had wanted for awhile.. They still have alot at each location, but just as an example... this rock was $25..
[center:3d5197696e][/center:3d5197696e]

Its about 4-5" across and has some awesome color to it...

Just an FYI for anyone looking...

I am very careful about some of the things I get from them, but all that I picked up is doing VERY VERY well!!!

Old 01-11-2006, 01:25 PM   #2

Have you checked out Pet Creations on Main St.?

They have a decent selection of inverts, corals, etc...
Old 01-11-2006, 01:53 PM   #3

Send a message via ICQ to HighTide Send a message via AIM to HighTide Send a message via MSN to HighTide Send a message via Yahoo to HighTide
Nope, I sure havent. I almost exclusively deal with Rob's now, I am always open to looking around.
Old 01-11-2006, 02:19 PM   #4

Who is Rob?
Old 01-11-2006, 04:25 PM   #5

Rob's Reef in Orange Park. If you haven't been there, it's WELL worth a trip. He has got some nice reef tanks and getting more and more of a variety of fish, corals, inverts, etc, etc... every day. Good selection of dry goods and some of THE best prices around...

Rob's Reef
904-272-7202
1045 Blanding Blvd
Suite 202
Orange Park, FL 32065

http://www.robsreef.com/

If you go, tell him I sent you by...

Chris
Old 02-12-2006, 10:42 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via Yahoo to Florida8
I think I will make a trip there tomorrow... LOL... I bought 3 tanks over the weekend, a 29g for the bedroom, and 2 50's for I don't know where yet, one in the boys room ...all for fun.

I haven't been there either, but I will tell him I found him by word of mouth through you
I am in Mandarin... all corals are still 40% off, have been for a while... Love the piece you got, I think I had been looking at it LOLOLING! I'm starting my 29g cycle tomorrow... so I can buy something

AS Timbo said, DO Check out Kims place on Mains Street, shopped her for years! It's by far my favorite place yet! It will be nice to check out the new place... gotta love great LFS!!!
29g reef
2 ph and 1 HOB =460 gph
130watt Orbit lighting system
50+lbs lr
1 blue green chromis, domino, blue devil
6 turbo snails
1 mantis GRRRR!
Florida8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 11:22 PM   #7

Let me know how you like it.. I have not yet had the chance to get out there...

I also heard that Atlantis Aquariums closed and is now opened back up under the original establishment of Bio-Reef.. They are off of Beach Blvd? Have not had the chance to get to them either.. Just heard how great it is..

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com