Just in case...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Electrobes

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everyone, as of late I have not been able to find a 100+ tank for my two oscars and pleco. Basically I can't really bare to see them (the oscars) in the tiny 45 gallon tank for much longer. They are two 4-5 inch tiger and red oscar. They are both in fairly good health, the red oscar still recovering from HITH. They are great recoverers and if put into a bigger tank will do very nicely. I believe them to be a pair, they are constantly swimming with each other and are rarely seperated, constantly needing to be touching each other. They have never fought each other, not once, and are good eaters. I am giving myself a month to try to find a 100+ tank for these two, and if I cannot I will try to find them a good home.

Would anyone be interested in taking them for free should I not find a bigger tank for them? I live in Gainesville and only want the best for them. They are both very good Oscars and they deserve a much better place than a 45 gallon aquarium. If you would like pics of them please pm me, thanks.

Pick up the Tampa Tribune newspapper. I am constantly seeing advertisements in the classifides for larger tanks, and at usuallyu decent prices.
If you still cant find one, then how about going to Lowes and getting one of those black plastic pond liners. There just big tubs. You can set one up in your living room and build an inexpensive frame around it to make it more pleasing to the eye and wala a new exotic piece of furniture and a bigger home for your oscars until you can find a suitble tank for them. Let me know how it goes and I may have another solution for ya. I will keep my eyes and ears open to.
USMC

Back
Top Bottom