Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Southern States
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-07-2014, 03:36 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

LFS in east pasco, Fl

Hi, I am wondering if any of you know if there is any good local fish shops in east pasco or fairly close?

Old 10-07-2014, 04:07 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Not sure exactly where in Pasco you are but if you feel like a drive to Valrico, Jason at creature castle, at S. St. Cloud & St. Rd 60, really knows his stuff. I don't know of any stores in your area personally.

Hope this helps

Old 10-07-2014, 04:15 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Activist

Thanks, Valrico is a little far for me. The closest one that I know of is in Lakeland, but I was hoping for one closer. (I live in Dade city.)
Old 10-07-2014, 04:32 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

Understood. Lakeland is closer than Valrico isn't it? I'm sure you can find better stores in the Tampa area, No? What kind of fish are you looking for?
Old 10-07-2014, 04:43 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Activist

Yes, Lakeland is much closer by about a hour. The two stores in Tampa that I know are Marine warehouse and Westside aquarium and pets, the problem is I am never in ether of those areas. I am mainly looking for some where to get good plants and shrimp.
Old 10-07-2014, 04:55 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Addict

Wow, you are almost as far out there as I am. lol I'm 50 miles East of Nolan's or Lynn's in Lakeland. And Nolan's ( which was closer) moved a little further West not that long ago

Here's a suggestion: go to googlemaps.com and type in "tropical fish near Dade City, FL" and you should get a map with all the stores and farms near there. From there, pick out the ones closest to you and see what they have that you need. I saw a number of places but have no idea which were closest to you.

Hope this helps
Old 10-07-2014, 05:15 PM   #7
Aquarium Advice Activist

Thanks for the help, I'm going to look in to Coral Reef Aquariumson Armenia Ave. and Waters, and Drysdalesin land o lakes.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:24 AM   #8
Aquarium Advice Activist

Hey Fishy bricks! I live in New Port Richey still a drive for you but if you ever make it out to the Tarpon area check out Foster's Exotic Pets they have a big selection of fresh and salt. They have been around a while and like to deal fish locally. They also have a store in Port Richey but I like the one in tarpon better.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Tags
lfs

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com