LiL Help from the Local Guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GrndHog

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm trying to locate a tank for my home. The size that I want is a 60x24x24 which = 150gal. In your ventures out to your LFS, could you keep an eye out for me I live in a area where the only SW aquarium is in the Gulf of Mexico. I'm in the panhandle about 380 miles from Orlando. I'm willing to drive to pick up.

I've called places on the net, all from California, and the prices seem really good until they tell you that to ship it its going to be, $150.00 to crate it up and another $150.00 for freight. If anybody knows of a place on the net that is in the SE region that would be great to. I do not need a stand or hood, just the tank. Maybe a glass cover.

Also local classifieds, if you browsing through the Sunday morning classifieds and see something, I'd appreiciate the heads up. :)

Does it have to be glass?

The LFS I used to work at in Lakeland can get you the tank you want in either glass or acrylic.

866-667-3500

Should also mention Sealife Systems (acrylic tank manufacturers) are located in Jacksonville, I doubt they will sell to you directly, but they should be able to tell you a LFS that is close that sells their aquariums. They will make a tank to whatever demensions you want ;)

Back
Top Bottom