Local lfs deals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LAGlocker

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well, in a effort to get people involved in this forum, I am asking any of the members, or those who want to join, to post about the deals their lfs give. These can be one time efforts, or things that the lfs does on a continuing basis. I will start with what one of my lfs do. Every month, on the 2nd tuesday of the month, one of my lfs has a deal called 2fer tuesday. On this one day, they offer any regularly stocked livestock or plant at the rate of buy one at regular price get the 2nd one for only 2cents. So in other words, using a clown loach as a example buy one loach for 7.99 or so, get the 2nd for 2 cents for a grand total of 8.01. Also, they have a deal going on a regular basis of buy any plant fertilizer and get a plant at half the price. So come on let us know about the deals your lfs offers you.

i got my deal a month ago but just thought i would post it, i have been playing around with live plants in my aquariums and i have gotton real good-!! my plants look beautiful so i went and put me a 75 gallon on lay-a-way---with tank -oak stand glass top lights--$300.00 tax and all--- i think i did pretty good they were asking $550.00--- :D

Back
Top Bottom