mid TN angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lorihallfrisch

Aquarium Advice Regular
looking for good angel breeder to get my angel aquarium going. I am 45 mniles North of Nashville...and 40 from Bowling green kentucky/ I don't want to ship and would like to buy healthy angels. Also need several fantail goldfish

Not sure if you are still looking. I live in Cookeville and there is a breeder here in town that operates under the name Angels of Eden. He supplies my lfs Exotic Tropicals. Heard great things about this breeder.

lorihallfrisch said:
i called them and left a message..no return call though

I will get try to get in touch with them. I know she just started a new job. If you don't care pm me your phone number and first name and I will let them know your interested if you would like.

I called them again and left a message and they returned my call. Sounds like really nice folks who will be having what I want shortly. Not sure if I can wait but if I don't find some sooner I would be glad to do business with them. I think wednesday I am heading to the store on nolensville rd in nashville. When I called them today they still had a couple that I am really interested in. thanks so much

lorihallfrisch said:
I called them again and left a message and they returned my call. Sounds like really nice folks who will be having what I want shortly. Not sure if I can wait but if I don't find some sooner I would be glad to do business with them. I think wednesday I am heading to the store on nolensville rd in nashville. When I called them today they still had a couple that I am really interested in. thanks so much

No problem, glad I could help.

Back
Top Bottom