moving, have questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rubysoho

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey NCers! Well, I will be graduating in May which means I'll be leaving my little college town. There are three areas that I am 90% sure I'll be moving to. Unfortunately, I have never lived in these areas so I know nothing about the price of living. Could anyone tell me what the going rate for a decent apartment/rented house/townhouse/whatever (1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1/2 or full kitchen, a living room would be nice) in a safe area in or around these areas?

Raleigh
High Point
Winston-Salem

If you know of specific places I'd love to get those names so I can keep a file. I am trying to research this move since I am completely on my own when I graduate. Kinda scary, but I'm excited. :D

Thanks!

Sorry, I don't know going rent rates, but I do want to point out you should really look into joining the Raleigh Aquarium Society. In fact, maybe somewhere there can assist.

We have a mail list at yahoo groups: raleighaquariumsociety

And here's the web site:

http://fishclubs.com/nc/ras/

thanks :D I hadn't even thought of that... is it free to join? I really am trying to stay on a budget (I say this but I just spent too much money on items for my 55 gallon tank *sigh* :roll: ).

It's not free to join, but I think you don't have to pay to be on the mail list....

Club membership dues are I think $15 a year if I remember right ($30?).

oh, well that isn't too bad. I'm still stuck in the mentality of college campus organizations and how much it costs to join those per semester. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom