New Tennessee forum!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wrenchpuler said:
Darn, missed a couple of people. Sorry guys, been kind of crazy here lately. Anyway, welcome to all that I have missed.

Gregor, nice to see another member close to us, we're just SW of you a bit.

Annie, I dont' want to go anywhere without you! :lol: :D :lol:

Now if we can just get you to come to the Gathering....... :roll: :lol: :lol:

Jake

As if you could go any where without me...I have your coat tails... :oops:
And I would love to be a t one of the gatherings, but Washington State might as well be on another plant from you guys...

As if you could go any where without me...I have your coat tails...
And I would love to be a t one of the gatherings, but Washington State might as well be on another plant from you guys...

Other planets aren't a problem Annie. Dino has a saucer and I drive it. Just pick a rooftop and we'll swing by and pick you up. ;)

Bryan

Annie,
If the saucer isn't available, check out expedia.com for package deals flying into Chattanooga. I'm looking into that now flying from Florida. It looks like air & hotel industries are hurting a little bit right now, and want some business. :wink: You can help me with security at the front door! 8)

Essayons89 said:
Other planets aren't a problem Annie. Dino has a saucer and I drive it. Just pick a rooftop and we'll swing by and pick you up. ;)
Bryan

:wink: Bryan, I have heard this before, I think it has been twice noe that Dino's saucer was suppose to do a fly by and I wzs suppose to JUMP!!, but did not have to JUMO, the saucer did not show.. :cry: :wink:

Gunnie said:
Annie,
If the saucer isn't available, check out expedia.com for package deals flying into Chattanooga. I'm looking into that now flying from Florida. It looks like air & hotel industries are hurting a little bit right now, and want some business. :wink: You can help me with security at the front door! 8)
I will hav eto check that out and see what is avaliable. Security....Huumm, that would be fun...I think I need to grow a little first though.. :wink:

I am going to call a local travel agent in town and see if I can get an even better deal. Let me know what you find out. I will be travelling alone, and would love to have someone go with me to the Tennessee Aquarium which is supposed to be very close to the motel. My package deal also includes a rental car, so if you flew into Chattanooga, I'd be more than happy to drive you to the gathering. I am looking into flying in on Friday, and leaving on Sunday. This is a mini getaway for me, so don't think I'm trying to pressure you into this. It's pretty much a done deal for me. :D

And Bernie,
I've got an idea. How about Dino wearing an outrageous outfit (even bizarre for him!), and he can stand in the doorway, so anyone out to crash the party won't even think of coming in! :lol:

Oh, don't worry!!! Dino's always good for a "surprise" or two (or three!!??) 8O

Geez!! What will we ever do if Annie & Gunnie get together!!???

"Annie ....go get your "gun"!! :!: ... That show may not ring any bells with you all,
but "I remember it!!" :lol:
I can just see Annie and Gunnie "cruising" downtown Chattanooga after their
"stint" at the Aquarium......!!!!!! :mrgreen:
The "Imax" theater, Rock City, The Incline, The Southern Belle, Chattanooga Choo-choo and a whole bunch of other "goodies" are around there!! 8) 8)

Bernie

I just figured out that this was here, I got the email but it didn't register. lol Just call me thick headed. :? I'm going to try to make it to the gathering but right nw I can't garantee anything. (might not last that long) :D .

Well as disappointing as it is no flight will be able to be in my plans.. I am covering for 2 others while they are on vac.. but the thought of
Annie and Gunnie "cruising" downtown Chattanooga after their
"stint" at the Aquarium......!!!!!!
that just cracks me up, because I can see it all right now... I am hope to be at the Big Denver "To DO".. It is closer to home and I won't have to wait around for that spaceship ride...I can Drive (depending on time) or fly if time is short.......... :wink:

Well poop!!!

I sure hope you make the ACA in Denver.

Speaking of the ACA convention. Does anyone think it's too early to make a hotel reservation? Do you have to pay for all of the nights when you make the reservation or do you just put a down payment on a room?

Bryan

Back
Top Bottom