Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Southern States

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 04-19-2011, 06:52 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Northeast Florida bulk Clean up Crew Order?

Hi Guys,
I'm trying to see if there is any one in northeast Florida that would like to share and online order with me? I need a cleanup crew for my slat water tank and there is way more variety online plus its cheaper then lfs. Does anyone want to split an online order with me and get free shipping? Only need $100 order for the free shipping but I known my wife would muder me if I spend another 100$.

I'm located in Middleburg so any one near there would be great. I plan on ordering May 1st'ish. You don't have to order clean up crew it could be anything. I usually use Aquacon.com they are pretty good can't vouch for anyone else but if you have one you like I'm all for it.

whisnantrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 08:45 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Wow, that is a lot of clean up crew for 100! Too bad you are ordering then, I will be needing one but I'm still like 2-3 months out so there is no point in waiting.

Smitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 08:49 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion
I checked out the site since I live in Florida too, they got alot of neat clownfish and other stuff.

have you ordered from them before? I'm still antsy about ordering livestock online.

have you checked reefcleaners.com? They are also in florida and have free shipping on their CUC's.

just a thought
180g Reef - 60g Rimless Reef -90G FOWLR- 125g Malawi Cichlids- 40b REEF- 34g Fresh Planted-working on- 20L FOWLR- working on
I have a mix of many different saltwater fish amongst my tanks, but I love my Tangs most of all.
carey is offline   Reply With Quote

clean, clean up crew

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com