Pair (breeding) of Angels need a home - Free

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rubysoho

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am shutting down my 55 gallon tank for the next month (starting Friday) and I would like to find a good home for my breeding pair of angels. They have spawned twice now, but ate their eggs. It is because they are young and just need more experience.

Here is a picture of the pair:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/daisiesofthegalaxy/Picture003.jpg

Here is a picture of the male:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/daisiesofthegalaxy/Picture005.jpg

Right now they are being kept in a 55 gallon community tank with danios, rummynosed tetras and some plecos. I think they ate my otos so if you have those fish, I don't recommend the angels. They eat flakes, bloodworms, algae waffers and shrimp pellets.

This will be PICK UP ONLY. I am in Boone, North Carolina.

They need a home by Friday. If you want any of the other fish, let me know. Everyone is in good health and I have had no diseases in my tank accept earlier this year in Feb (ich) which came from a fish I introduced.

found everyone but the danios a home. if anyone is close enough, they are more than welcome to have the crazy fish, but I don't think they are worth much driving.

Bhunsucker, I am having to break down my tank because the sealant is starting to show signs of failure (according to All-Glass who I sent pictures of my tank to). I will be getting a brand new tank under my warrenty but I don't know how long it will tank (the owner of my LFS is forgetful) and Saturday I'll be leaving for a month to go on vacation with my dad. Soooo, instead of worrying about the tank for the entire time I am gone, I made a last minute decision to shut the tank down. When I come back I am going to be building a paludarium in it.

Back
Top Bottom