PetSmart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Xzap

Aquarium Advice FINatic
We have 2 PetSmarts in WS. I've yet to find anyone in those stores that knows much of anything about plants or fish :evil:

Anyone else have this experience?

Thx,

Dave

The one that we go to in Mooresville is about the same way. We have a lfs in Salisbury but they are just one step above Wally-World. I would not buy from either one so we have to travel to Mooresville to get supplies and fish.

Hey Bhun,
If you ever travel to Winston, there's a family owned (25 years) lfs on Reynolda Road.
The # is 336-924-0307. They have about everything you could want and are also hobbyist, which to me makes a huge difference.

Thx,

Dave

I like petsmart for bulk pet supplies, but I don't bother asking the employees any questions. I had one bad episode where an employee was smushing my ottos with a net, so I finally grabbed the net from his hand and got them myself. No Petsmarts in Henderson, but two in Durham that I know of.

been to the one in south charlotte right off of Pineville-Mathews Road (and you can see it from 485 South). It was too bad, but I have never bought anything except dog supplies there. They had a neat setup for live plants, but I didn't get a real close look at it because I was in a rush.

Back
Top Bottom