Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was in Aquatecture today and the new owner told me to make sure I came in on 7/5/03. He's doing a after 4th of July sale, 30% off. He's supposed to send me an email about what he'll have and what will be discounted, but he made it seem like it was gonna be a big sale.

I need a favor. I am about an hour or so from Gainesville, I know some of you are closer or actually in Gainesville. The owner of the store told me today he needs more flyers, for AA.com. I was hoping someone could print up about 5 or so and take them over there, if not I'll do it and drop them in the mail, but I had hoped they could get there without being folded. If your willing to do this post here so we don't have four or five people doing it.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/Aquarium_Advice_flyer.doc

I would love to take some down there but as you are, I am farther away. I am going to try to get down there after the 4th though, and I will take some with me...

Reef, I would be happy to drop some off for you if you can tell me where to get them. I live about 30 minutes away, but I am over there at least 2 to 3 times a week. :D

man glad someone could do it, I would feel bad if you had to drive that far when I live there, sticks that I am in South Florida on vacation for a week

I wanted to let you know I dropped off 5 copies of the flier this afternoon.

On a side note: I was able to meet the owner and one of his salesmen, justin, they were incredibly friendly and very helpful with some questions I had. They had a great selection and the dry goods were 10% off. I was amazed they took as much time as they did to help me out. Instead of just selling me a bunch of stuff they tried to explain (with examples)why some things I wanted for my aquarium were good ideas while others were bad.

I'm glad you had a good experience!! I enjoy the shop and got some good deals when I was in there last week, but I don't usually talk to them about systems and stuff, but they have always been friendly and willing to take the time to shoot the S*** with me ;)

I appreciate you hooking me up with the fliers, 100 kudos comin at ya.

Back
Top Bottom