Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Southern States

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-10-2004, 02:10 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist
Selling a complete SW set -up 58 gal

Tank and Equipment Info:
58 Gallon Oceanic Tank
Sealife Pro 200 Sump Bio - filtration system with Protein skimmer and bio balls
Lighting – Sealife Inc Power compact Smart Lite
Titanium Heater

Live Stock Info:
85 Lbs of Live rock
20 lbs of live sand Shallow Sand bed set –up
1-Sand sifting sea star
1- Horseshoe Crab
14 - Snails of various types
1- Marble Sea Star
1- Tomato Clown Fish
1- Golden Pygmy Angel Fish
1 – Springeri Pseudochromis
1 - Lg. Star polyp
2 - Silver tipped Xenia
Colony – green Mushroom

This tank has been up and running successfully for approximately 5 months with no problems. There is very little maintenance required to keep this beautiful slice of the ocean happy and healthy. I will be happy to educate whoever buys this tank on its care if that is needed. I have approx $4,ooo dollars invested in this tank and I am asking $2,000 OBO Transporting this to your home I can not do but I will help you get it set - up once its there. I will happily E-mail loads of pics and any further information!
Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say only the cat died nobly. - Arnold Edinborough
clownin around is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com