Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Southern States
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-26-2004, 11:25 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via Yahoo to swanandmokashi
The fish store on Peachtree road is a great store .I went there this weekend and the live stock there is amazing they even were circulating fresh water to the bettas ..slightly expensive though

Fish : 10 Tiger Barbs, 2 Blue German Rams, 2 Bolivian Rams, 1 Rainbow shark
swanandmokashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 04:13 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via ICQ to ferret Send a message via AIM to ferret
The store I currently use is the Petsmart at Johnson Ferry, just south of Roswell Road. They've got a good staff and clean tanks, and I've yet to loose a fish in QT that I bought there.

Old 06-24-2004, 11:32 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via Yahoo to Punkymom
Another one I just recently discovered is The Pet Showcase...it's located in Tyrone off of 74...very nice pet store...the people are very knowledgable and I know I spelled that wrong...
Old 06-24-2004, 11:59 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict

Hey ferret! I just got back from powder springs. I was there Mon till today. I just happened to run into petland. How does his coral prices compare to other stores in the area? I bought a huge piece for 39.99 which is like a steal compared to around here. Wish I would have thought about it, you could have taken me to all the cool stores! Oh well, I am prob. coming back to buy more corals in 2 weeks.
Old 06-25-2004, 08:44 AM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via ICQ to ferret Send a message via AIM to ferret
Sorry, not a salt water guy. I know they have one tank of corals at the Petland up at Barret Place.. There's a better store on Roswell Road though. Cappicino Bay or something, I'm sure I've got it wrong. Its on the opposite side of the road from Kroger, going west board about a mile before the exits to the 120 South Marietta Loop. They have a LOT of saltwater and corals.
Old 11-04-2004, 01:00 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice FINatic

q's fish school in Woodstock (towne lake) ........ it's small but it's extremely clean and everyone who works there is very knowledgeable and eagar to help. They have reasonable prices as well.

link to website:
http://www.qfishschool.com
Old 11-21-2004, 12:31 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice Activist

Send a message via AIM to Umberle
Theres a Petsmart up near Northlake mall that I was pissed off at but have since relented as in the last 3 months something happened at the fish look healthy again and the staff have brains now. But be warned 6 months ago they gave me the bad advice that contributed to my cycling debacle so...*shrug* I was in yesterday (for cat food) and there was a new guy there and he actually gave me good advice for the 20 gal I'm planning. I'm not sure if they have any SW or not....I just never looked Anyway, I'm giving them a second chance.
Old 11-23-2004, 10:02 AM   #18
Aquarium Advice Activist

Hey revtree, ran across a new SW store on Johnson Ferry Rd completely randomly lastnight when I was picking up my new 20gal up (eeeeeeeeee!) from a different location. Is called Marine and Tropical Fish in Marietta (770) 321-8404

I have no basis for comparison for prices though sorry. Fishies were pretty and even though they didn't have much in the way of freshwater I'm going back for a blue platie I spotted.
Old 02-25-2005, 09:15 PM   #19
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via Yahoo to Punkymom
Just visited The Fish Store and More off of Peachtree Road. They have an amazing variety of fish as well as display aquariums. I was very impressed with the store in general, but they are slightly on the high side for equipment and fish. They have some fish I've never seen before, including like 6 or 7 different species of Rainbow fish. Those I have never seen in a fish store. I got some neat plants there, though. Got lost the first time going up there...but today I found it just fine.
Old 02-27-2005, 04:17 PM   #20
Aquarium Advice Activist

I've heard really good things about that store...from a pet supermarket employee of all people too.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com