Skimmer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigsnuff

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone, Any ideas on where I can get the best deal on a good Protien Skimmer? Thanks and Have a great weekend!

Local...or online? Your probably gonna find the best deal online, in which case I'll move this thread to the General Retailers forum, for better coverage. Also what kind of skimmer are you looking for? For what size tank?

I agree with the online ordering, locally in Lake City, I don't know. There are a few places in Jacksonville though, as long as it doesn't have Zoo involved... :p

If this is online query, I am with Kevin, this will need to go to the General Retailers forum...

You have a good weekend as well.

I don't mind purchasing it either way. I would like to get the best deal for my money and if online is the way to go, then I will go that way. Just point me in the right direction. Thanks for the help.

I bought a SeaLife Systems Protien skimmer from Atlantis Aquariums here in J'ville, for about $79 and it is rated for a 75 gal tank and pulls a lot of stuff out.

Bigsnuff,

Is there any salt water LFS in Lake City? Usually if you find a great price online, a good LFS will try hard to match the price. If they come close, I usually buy from them, but then again I use them for alot of support :) (free water tests, etc...) It all goes around.. :)

Back
Top Bottom