Tampa Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
200 gallon reef said:
Yes it is. She is amazing

Love it! If I ever get a big tank I'm gonna get one. I don't think I can have one in my BC29 my clowns have found a home in my torch corals so I'm happy.

image-1257744669.jpg

Gorgeous pic. But yea, you will enjoy it when u can get one. How long have u been in the saltwater (tank) hobby?

Most people are shocked when I tell them I have 3 rather large tanks and only started in the hobby approx two years ago.

200 gallon reef said:
Gorgeous pic. But yea, you will enjoy it when u can get one. How long have u been in the saltwater (tank) hobby?

Most people are shocked when I tell them I have 3 rather large tanks and only started in the hobby approx two years ago.

Only 7 months. Tanks been up and running for 6 months. My first go at it so I went with the BC29.

200 gallon reef said:
Very nice. Any hick-ups, problems, or issues ur running into?

I had a cal, alk and mag issue that I was able to resolve without losing anything. Other then that nothing (knock on wood) I've been lucky!

I havent had any issues up until about a month ago. . . I am battling a diatom bloom. . . I believe it was caused by a bad membrane in my rodi system

200 gallon reef said:
I havent had any issues up until about a month ago. . . I am battling a diatom bloom. . . I believe it was caused by a bad membrane in my rodi system

I haven't had any type of algae issues as of yet. I'm probably jinxing myself BIG TIME but I'm really surprised things are going so well. I've heard it was so hard to keep SW. I was so hesitant to do it. I just do 5 gallon water changes a week and change poly floss 2x's a week and test test test.

I was exactly the same way. . . I heard from suo many it was going to be hard. . I have had amazing luck. . Just didn't know the membrane was bad until it was too late. Live and learn I guess.

200 gallon reef said:
I was exactly the same way. . . I heard from suo many it was going to be hard. . I have had amazing luck. . Just didn't know the membrane was bad until it was too late. Live and learn I guess.

Truer words couldn't have been said. You live and learn in many things in life. I'm glad I went the SW route I just hope I have many years of success and enjoyment out of my little piece of the ocean.

Back
Top Bottom