"The GATHERING"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool....

Since you're from Virginia.....you could prob keep your same "coonskin cap" with
you; just when you cross the state line, be sure to wear it "proudly"!! :wink:

See you soon!!

Bernie

Hey, Gunnie....

It's actually looking pretty good. Friday a bit cloudy with ocassional flurries and cool; but Sat more "sunny"!!

I'm hoping the weather holds up....cause we may need some more room on our front deck area to hold all that seems to be headed this way!!! :eek:
Actually we have some empty tanks in back with the pond area that we could always let the "real" aquarists use!!! :lol: :lol:

Bernie

Tried to make arangements but I will not be up on Saturday guys. Dino I'll see you on Thursday at the Atl meeting. Maybe next time guys.

Tried to make arangements but I will not be up on Saturday guys. Dino I'll see you on Thursday at the Atl meeting. Maybe next time guys.

Well.....The Gathering was quite a success.... the largest one yet!!

Special thanks to fishfreek and ms. fishfreek for making the "lovely" drive down
to see everyone!!
Also to justmytwocents for the "snails" he promised!! :)

Got a couple pix....with more to come as I get caught back up with my store
duties!

First the cake: The McDonald's special brought over by Dino's Mom & Dad!

GatheringCake.jpg

and then Doc Friday....Discus breeder extraordinaire!! showing all
his latest offerings!!

DocFriShow.jpg

More to come later!!

and Next Gathering scheduled for April 10!!

Bernie

Yes, it was fun but I didn't get to stay long. Next time I'll get someone to watch the grandbaby, then I'll be able to look around a visit. :D

Date Change: Next Gathering date is Apr 17.

We're also discussing the idea of offering it as a TWO-day affair (Sat & Sun)
for any that plan to attend.

Thoughts??

Bernie

The next dates had been in question ....trying to decide the best for any and all planning to come.
It has been settled now to: Apr 17-18.

Still planning to work in an "after-hours" tour of the Aquarium in Chattanooga.

Also will be offering a section of holding tanks here at the store..for those bringing
and taking fish during the event.

Any other thoughts, suggestions or comments - please feel free to "air" them!!

Bernie

Bryan, you should take it easy...and if you are having a hard time figure out what to wear, you could always go with the thong.. :p

But seriously, you all need to move closer to me so I can actually be there in physical form and not just mentally... :wink:

Why should me move? Maybe you need to move closer to us instead. ;)

I'll take it easy. I'm not sure if I'll go if I let work comp pay me for the time I'm off. If I use my own leave time I will definately be there.

Bryan

Back
Top Bottom