Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Southern States
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-03-2003, 11:41 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

Trade locally

Please let us know what you have to trade.
Equipment, livestock, anything fish related!
Or, just let us know what type of set of you have so we'll know if we have anything that might be of use to you!

Old 09-16-2003, 02:12 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist

I inadvertently bought to much base rock and have some leftover. Anyone in the area intested in it i have approx. 40lbs of it. Ill sell it or trade. Feel free to email me!

Old 10-22-2003, 01:58 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

I have alot of Xenia for I'll trade for stuff I don't have. Mine is the silvertiped Xenia
I do have a few Red Sea PomPom.
Old 10-22-2003, 02:42 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Activist

I wish i was far enough along to have corals to trade. However I am switching my tank witch is basically (I do have one star polyop coral) FOWLR to a coral and seahorse species tank. So I am looking to find homes for the fish currently residing in my tank. I have two paired tank raised False Percs they are babies the Female is about 1 inch an the male is about a half in" . One small but gorgous yellow Tang. One very fat Lawnmower Blenny full grown about 4.5". Feel free to email me or PM me if your interested in buying or trading!
Old 11-01-2003, 11:00 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Activist

First successful trade here on the GA forum. Znut Reefer and I traded fish and frags! And the best part was we got to say hi in person!! Just thought I would post the success and that I would trade again from Znut Reefer anytime! So if any one is thinking of trading for her frags its safe and her frags are terrific !!!
Old 11-01-2003, 11:31 PM   #6
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to loganj
I'll be in a position to maybe do some local frag trading (although nothing is really local to Cisco ) as soon as I get some more tanks set up. Mine are overloaded now 8O . I have a 6' prop tank in the works that will be dedicated to zoanthids...that'll free up space in the other tanks. I'll also have some turtle grass, graciliaria, and a couple of different kinds of caulerpa if I can manage not to kill it all.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com