Travelling to TN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JustOneMore20

Algae Fighter
I will be going to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, TN in 2 weeks and I was wondering if there were any good LFS to check out on the way back (I live in Bham, AL). I'll be passing near Chattanooga on I-24 and then through Knoxville on I-40 and was wondering if there were any around that area, but close to the interstates (so I don't get lost). :)

Anything I should check out?

I'm looking to buy some fish, which include Apistos, Rummynose tetras, Ember tetras, and possibly Cories. I know those are pretty common in some areas, but not so much around here (Bham). We don't have a good selection here.

Thanks!

PM were all you will be passing through, if you pass through middle TN I might have a recommendations, if not I will look later (when I have more time) to see what I can find. There is a pretty neat aquarium in Pigeon Forge, I have gone up there every year for the past three years, its call the Ripley's Believe it or not Aquarium.

Thanks for the link Roka. :) I have a couple names, 1 in Chattanooga and 1 in Knoxville that I might check out.

I was more so wanting people's opinion on what they thought was the best in the area to visit, since I obviously can't go to all of them. :D

Sure thing! I went to the Rippley's aquarium in Myrtle Beach and it was pretty neat. I also went to college in Knoxville, but didn't have fish then so I am no help there.

hey thanks for that link... i looked up pa. and know where im going this weekend... nice

Back
Top Bottom