We have a superb LFS in central Arkansas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sharpchick

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Until a couple of weeks ago, I had no idea this store existed, although it's been in business for years. Northside Aquatics is owned and operated by hobbyists, and is one of the most laid back places and friendly places I've been in.

Ironically, I was referred to them by one of the big boxes when I was moaning about not being able to buy aquatic plants - apart from java fern and a gazillion varieties of anubias - locally.

Take a look at their display tanks in the album I created with photos I took today.

They ordered a lot of plants for me and I went to pick them up this afternoon. They had unpacked them, and put them all in a section of one of their sale tanks, with my initials written on the glass with a note to hold them for me.

After they bagged them up for me, the woman who rang me up asked me if I wanted a box. I said yes, please.

I was expecting - a box. But not this kind of box.

73133-albums12047-picture54170.jpg

I'll be doing as much business as I can with them in the future.

I'm in central Arkansas. Highly recommend this store.

The yellow tang (?) in the marine display tank was pretty bold. Made me wonder if he's the subject of a lot of photos.

I just now found this store just the other day. Wonderful store with helpful staff. I will be doing as much business with them as I can.

Yes I was amazed by their tanks.and that I can get parts for my filters through them.I have been advertising by word of mouth for like two weeks straight even if people just go see their tanks.

I asked them if I could take photos, and they were very gracious and said yes. I love. love. love. their natural FW tank with the grass in the foreground.

Getting ready to drag my son's girlfriend up there. She likes my planted tanks and wants me to help her plant a tank for their betta.

Back
Top Bottom