Well ruby, it looks like NC just ain't happening :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I think they're taking advantage of local clubs instead, i.e. Raleigh Aquarium Society and Charlotte Area Aquarists Society -- all great folks.

I agree, it seems like a ghost town in here.... :( But, there are a lot of aquarists in NC -- just not near me (boohoo) in Vance County.

checking in from Boone, NC

:( I agree that everyone is in the CAAS and the RAS, which kinds sucks, but oh well. Guess we'll just have to represent in the rest of the forums and maybe an NC base will build eventually.

it has been a long time since I last posted. I sold off all my tanks - except a little 5 gallon... and moved. Right now I am in northern VA, but it is only temporary. I'll be heading back to North Carolina (sometime). I have to say I love NC. It is the best place to live, imo.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Wait, Wait!!!

Hello everyone!! Just joined Aquarium Advice, and although I am new to this site, I am not new to Fish Keeping. I am in Charlotte NC and am currently running 125 Gallon Saltwater, (2) 55 Gallon Saltwater, 20 Gallon Saltwater and a 29 Gallon Freshwater. New to corals and so far that has been my addiction. Just wanted to say hey from NC!!!!!

It is I am looking for more corals though...Have a guy locally that has awesome stuff...Just wish I had more $$$.

hi I live in jacksonville, nc. I have a 24 gallon nano saltwater tank, 10 gallon freshwater tank.

Shouting out from Claremont,NC. Claremont is between Hickory and Statesville.
I only put that because a lot of people ask "Where is Claremont?"
75 gallon Oscar, Snook, Silver Tip, and of course Pelcos, and 37 gallon bow front Yuppies I mean Guppies Swordtails, Tetras, Mollies and a few Platties,oh and I almost forgot one mentally challenged bala in with all the small fish. Both are fresh water tanks. I would have more but the wife said "*&^% NO!!!!" To much of her decoration area I guess.

Back
Top Bottom