any good stores in southern Missouri/ northern Arkansas/ SE kansas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey are you still looking for a lfs? Saltwater?? Saltwater paradise is a fairly new place but the owner is awesome!

If you're willing to drive an hour or so south, Fayetteville has a great little shop called Worlds Underwater. Probably my favorite lfs I've ever visited. It's small, but they have a nice selection of both FW and SW (fish are always very healthy and have great color), and the guys working there are super nice. They mostly use their Facebook page to relay information and tell about their new orders and post amazing pics. Don't even try to figure out their website... For some reason it's random Latin.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Lawrence, ks has a great store called pet world. K.C. has a few good ones. Olathe pets is one. Picasso is overpriced, not much FW selection, and they dont seem to care abt you if your not a rich, saltwater person. Ill ask my buddy where, but theres a great one in a tiny central MO Town. The guy breeds alot of his own stuff. Then there is also HAAS/KC Fishclub. We meet once a month and havevexperts come speak and they generally bring fish they work with. Swap meets, auctions, and good people. I also breed lots of fish and have many friends who do as well. Whatever you want.... we can probably help you make it happen.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Rusty Wessel came this month. He gave a great lecture on fishes of the panuco mexico region.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom