Any Tulsa, Oklahoma Fish Keepers here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope, just set it up when you need it. For a qt tank most will just keep a bit of extra media in one of their main tanks to move to the qt filter when its needed.

Thank you for the reply. ? That is what I will do.

Yay:dance:! I found out about another store right here local under my nose:cool:!....I will be visiting it in about 1-2 hours and I will come back and post my thoughts.

Sweet! We need a full report!

Okay, I hope it is okay to recommend a local place on here....Tulsa Aquatics...if not let me know and I will remove their name .....It was easy to find and really nice inside. They have monster fw/sw tanks with monster fish as residents. They sell fish, inverts, and bottle products they sell regularly that most big chain stores do not. They have a VIP that you text to receive discounts also.

Okay, I hope it is okay to recommend a local place on here....Tulsa Aquatics...if not let me know and I will remove their name .....It was easy to find and really nice inside. They have monster fw/sw tanks with monster fish as residents. They sell fish, inverts, and bottle products they sell regularly that most big chain stores do not. They have a VIP that you text to receive discounts also.

Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to check it out next time I'm in Tulsa.

Very cool. I had seen mention of them, it haven't checked them out yet. Maybe I'll run by today while I'm in Tulsa!

Back
Top Bottom