Any Tulsa, Oklahoma Fish Keepers here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm about 2 hours north of their do you have saltwater tanks and is their allot of fish stores haven't explored that neck of the woods cause I'm about two hours from every fish store Joplin witchita Kansas City and Tulsa lol

I'm about 2 hours north of their do you have saltwater tanks and is their allot of fish stores haven't explored that neck of the woods cause I'm about two hours from every fish store Joplin witchita Kansas City and Tulsa lol

Hi, I have 2 FW tanks running and 2 newly purchased not running, as of yet (55g, 40B, 20H, 5g). Oh no, 2 hours, wow. Well the main stores we have you probably are aware of, Southern Agriculture, Petsmart & Petco and slowly I have been learning of some moms and pops..one called Oddballs on 31st Sheridan and Petsmiths in Bixby.

Hello! I'm actually in Stillwater! It's nice to see other fish lovers so close!

I hate to dredge up old threads, but I often wonder if I am the only one in Oklahoma that has fish tanks! I am currently living about 45 minutes from Tulsa and have friends in Stillwater. I would love to get to know others around the state who love their fish as much as I do.

I'm in southeast Kansas. About 1.5 hours from Tulsa! I often wonder the same thing, as none of the people I know are into fish.

Hi cally, its good to meet you. I'm in a small town called Pryor, just over an hour from the Kansas border. What part are you in?

I'm in independence. We are only about 15 miles from the Oklahoma border. Nice to meet you!

Hello rmiller & cally. I live in Bartlesville, glad to see some people from around this area on the forum!! I'm new to keeping fish and to this forum. What kind of tanks & fish do you guys have?

Hi Enrique! Glad to meet you. I have freshwater tanks. One 10 gallon that I'm about to re-do probably as a dwarf puffer tank and a 30 gallon that has a juvie oscar. He's about to get moved to a 55 gallon tank right after thanksgiving (gotta wait til the muscles are in town to bring his bigger tank in.) How about you?

Hello Enrique! We go to Bartlesville all the time. In fact my youngest daughter was born there. Small world :)
I have a ten gallon and a 20 gallon long. Both freshwater. My 20 gallon is currently battling ich!!! I woke up this morning to find it. Hoping my german blue rams and my african dwarf frogs survive.

I hate to dredge up old threads, but I often wonder if I am the only one in Oklahoma that has fish tanks! I am currently living about 45 minutes from Tulsa and have friends in Stillwater. I would love to get to know others around the state who love their fish as much as I do.
Your fine, this thread isnt old at all. I too wonder it all the time. I do love this hobby and enjoy chatting with others that share the same.

I'm in southeast Kansas. About 1.5 hours from Tulsa! I often wonder the same thing, as none of the people I know are into fish.
Hahaha, I have 1 associate I gotten into it but they are not consistent, etc...I got my bf wanting one now....thumbs up to me...lol

Hello rmiller & cally. I live in Bartlesville, glad to see some people from around this area on the forum!! I'm new to keeping fish and to this forum. What kind of tanks & fish do you guys have?

Hi, as my op stated I am in Tulsa really close, I have all FW, 55g, 40B, 20H, 5g bowfront, and 2 others that are stored away but they are 5g and 1g. What do you have?

Hi Enrique! Glad to meet you. I have freshwater tanks. One 10 gallon that I'm about to re-do probably as a dwarf puffer tank and a 30 gallon that has a juvie oscar. He's about to get moved to a 55 gallon tank right after thanksgiving (gotta wait til the muscles are in town to bring his bigger tank in.) How about you?

Glad to meet you to. That's cool, 55 gal tanks are nice;) that's what I have. I have 5 small fancy goldfish, and a butterfly koi that I got with the tank. Bought the tank last January so I'm fairly new. I really enjoy it though:)

Hello Enrique! We go to Bartlesville all the time. In fact my youngest daughter was born there. Small world :) I have a ten gallon and a 20 gallon long. Both freshwater. My 20 gallon is currently battling ich!!! I woke up this morning to find it. Hoping my german blue rams and my african dwarf frogs survive.

It is a small world, one of the guys I work with lives in Independence;) yeah I've had to deal with ich. Bought some new fish a couple of months ago, and the next morning ich!! I was able to get rid of it without losing any fish thankfully:)

Hello Geronica. Nice to meet you. What does 40b & 20h mean? I have a 55 gallon, with some fancy gold fish and a butterfly koi. Do you know of any other fish stores besides oddballs there in Tulsa?

Hello Geronica. Nice to meet you. What does 40b & 20h mean? I have a 55 gallon, with some fancy gold fish and a butterfly koi. Do you know of any other fish stores besides oddballs there in Tulsa?

Hello there...the be stands for breeder and the H stands for high. Thats cool you have a 55g too.The only stores I know are the big chains, Petsmart & Petco. Petsmiths in Bixby closed and they were good and had all the fish/inverts/plants that the big chains didn't for dirt cheap too :(I miss them so much...I ran into someone that personally knows the owner of that store and he sold me so decent RCS for cheap and ironically we stay 1 mile apart....

Back
Top Bottom